Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fourth of July!

Well it happened again....I didn't have my man with me for the Fourth. He was called on a fire to New Mexico...dang those fires ha. I went home to Delta for the 4th and had some family from Salt Lake come down. We woke up early Monday morning and went to the parade! Not gonna lie Delta has a pretty awesome parade for how little we are. After the parade we went down to that park and there were a ton of booths set up and a concert and a fishing! No no not fishing with a pole but with your hands and about a billion other little kids. I know you all must be thinking Chaley aren't you a little old to be doing that?  But don't you worry I was only helping out my neice and nephews. It was a lot harder to catch those darn things than I thought. Every time I went to grab one it would slip right out of my hands. So needless to say some older gentlemen helped us catch one ha. We also went to the demolition derby that night as well. Man I love the Fourth in Delta! Best ever!!

Tilly and Me!

Tilly, my sister Sara, and Tenley

Add caption


My nephew Jaden and a Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment