Monday, May 16, 2011

The big move to Wayne County!

Well we've been here in Lyman for a little over three weeks now and it's been great! Brock started work last week and is loving it. I am just chilling here at the house cleaning, watching movies, and reading books. I've read MATCHED and UNEARTHLY so far and they were both amazing! I read both of them in a couple days, that's how good they were! I would totally recommend them they are more Young Adult books but I loved them! I made the name of the books links so check them out! Now I'm reading a book called If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I will let you know how it is! Isn't it great it great to have a mother-in-law as a librarian?! Thanks Faun!

We made a trip to Delta this last weekend and had a blast at the Rock Crawls! It was so much fun! I have a ton of pictures to post but don't have them on my computer yet so I will have to post them later.

Today we are going fishing at Fish Lake with Skip and Lauren, should be a fun time! I hope we catch something! I swear Brock and I have the worst luck when it comes to fishing every time we have gone we haven't caught a single thing or even had a nibble! Those fish better be prepared to meet their maker today though (yes I mean me) haha! I'll post some pics of our adventure later tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay a post! I am so jelly you guys are going fishing. Dad's fish sounds so amazing right now.

    ReplyDelete